Migrate your Business Email to the Cloud
Moving your email to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365 doesn’t have to be confusing. Without The Gazon Technologies as a trusted partner, the task can seem daunting. Consider that you will migrate to the cloud only once and that we handle this process for our clients every single day. We are here to migrate and manage the entire process so you can focus on your top priority – running your business.
If you go it alone, one of the most confusing aspects of moving to Office 365 can be the various options that exist. For example, did you know there are several different email/SharePoint/OneDrive/Office plans to choose from, each with different features? Additionally, some of the options aren’t easy to find on Microsoft’s website. Different plans include various combinations of mailbox-only, mailbox and Office Suite, OneDrive, Yammer, Delve, Skype, and SharePoint. Also, there are other plans that can be leveraged by businesses, including Office 365 Kiosk plans.
Migrating email from Exchange to Office 365 without a qualified partner puts you at risk for downtime, data loss, and can cause huge headaches.
Benefits of 365 “Cloud” Email:
- *The total cost of ownership is less when you consider the cloud inherently offers a disaster recovery aspect. If you have ever lost the use of your email with an Exchange Server, you have already experienced this pain. Microsoft Office 365 boasts 99.99% availability.
- Office 365 is a pay-as-you-go platform. This provides predictability and flexibility. You can scale up and scale down, and it’s simple compared to running an on-premise server.
- Office 365 is backed by The Gazon Technologies’s exceptional customer care. No more waiting for Microsoft’s offshore customer service. We are available, in the USA, 24/7/365.
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down. With O365, there are no server security patches required.
- With Office 365 platform you can get the entire Office Suite with your email. This means that you could not only get your mailbox, but a full copy of Microsoft Office. This simplifies licensing and standardizes your enterprise.
As you consider hosted email with Microsoft Office 365, you need to understand your current total cost of ownership (TCO) if you’re currently using on-premise Microsoft Exchange servers. The total cost of ownership is much more than just the cost of an Exchange Server, licensing, and installation. Often, the cost of bandwidth, CALs, SSL certificates, downtime, consultants and labor to manage a very complex system is overlooked – which results in a much higher TCO than most people realize.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Office 365” refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). Office 365 includes plans for use at home and for business. Learn about Office 365 for use at home. Office 365 plans for business include services such as Skype for Business web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business.
No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.